Tromix pistol grip adapter problem

Hi all.

I put a tromix pistol grip adapter in my pre-XN MKA today. Got the fire control group changed to Tromix stuff too while I had it open. Watched a few videos and all went well till I tried to put my safety back in. The Tromix grip adapter is too high there. I know I can file/dremel it for clearance but thought I ask to see if I'missing something. Thanks to all

We see that same problem occasionally ,it's pretty tight in there, some lowers are a little different spec.

Hardly ever the safety not going in(if I understand you) but on occasion the safety may not actuate correctly, and you need to fit the trigger or adapter.

• Like 1

Look at the post by Venomous on 17 sept 2012 under the title US made Hammer works with Tromix

Trigger & disconnector. A reply by jim032374 on 5 Oct 2012 appears to be the same situation.

Hope his solution helps with your problem.

Thank you J-Bones, that is exactly the issue.

So far the only other thing I've had to dremel to fit is the T&N bolt handle which was minimal and it's way better than stock bolt handle, it feels like my Tromix AK handle.

Edited by Mr.BlahX3