Law Tactiical AR folding atock adapter for MKA Firebird Lower

Dude we get it, don't have to thrash up threads because you don't like a companies logo, it's fucking America they put whatever the fuck they want on their product. Guess what if you make something and have a logo, go nuts... Seriously it's getting old. I like you SM, you're a cool guy with great taste in knives, but the perma bitching about the logo thing is really annoying.

aww, easy now, just havin a little fun. no need to get yer panties all in a bunch. Just livein'n things up a bit. It's not like I'm taking about his family

or anything, it's a piece of inatimate metal. And it's fucking America, we still have free speech.

Everytime I see that trans- am logo I just can't help myself but crack a joke. I got alot more, so prepare yourself.biggrin.png just jokes, nothing to get all bent over.

Not bent over or that upset, just pointing out that constant thread jacking to giggle to yourself on multiple threads outside of the General/OT areas...

*shrugs*

Come up with some new material, change it up.

Edited by Syndicate

Dude we get it, don't have to thrash up threads because you don't like a companies logo, it's fucking America they put whatever the fuck they want on their product. Guess what if you make something and have a logo, go nuts... Seriously it's getting old. I like you SM, you're a cool guy with great taste in knives, but the perma bitching about the logo thing is really annoying.

aww, easy now, just havin a little fun. no need to get yer panties all in a bunch. Just livein'n things up a bit. It's not like I'm taking about his family

or anything, it's a piece of inatimate metal. And it's fucking America, we still have free speech.

Everytime I see that trans- am logo I just can't help myself but crack a joke. I got alot more, so prepare yourself.biggrin.png just jokes, nothing to get all bent over.

Not bent over or that upset, just pointing out that constant thread jacking to giggle to yourself on multiple threads outside of the General/OT areas...

*shrugs*

Come up with some new material, change it up.

well my little chip shots here and there are nothing more than customer feedback. A good company will take such into consideration. Truth be told, I would actually like to spend my hard earned money on one of these lowers but I just can't get past that GAUDY logo. I'm not the only one who thinks this as everyone I have shown this to in my neck of the woods agrees that it makes it look like a toy. Show me just one major gun manufacture in the whole world that has a logo that big plastered on the side of their firearms. You will be looking for a long time because there are none. It makes it look like a toy gun from Target. So maybe just maybe they will listen to customer feedback and do a run of some plain looking lowers for people like me and gain themselves a bit more business. I'm an old dude, I don't want my shit looking like some toy from K-mart. I'm not totally against their logo, I just think it is way too large, maybe some milling in that area with a small logo would look much more mature.

Now feel free to jump my shit Syndicate, I'm good with you smile.png

• Like 1

Now that we have all have "voiced our opinions"

Lets keep the thread I started on topic....If you would please!

My original point exactly since any thread with a picture of the lower in question gets jacked... even if said thread has nothing to do with the lower.