lightly used saiga .308 for sale..

sold pending funds. thank you very much. well i havent had time to shoot this rifle that much so its time to go. bought this rifle brand new and have converted it to pistol grip(saw grip)configuration with correct # of us parts, and have shot 200 rounds through the rifle and it shoots as good as it looks. wood has been refinished, 11* target crown added, 18" barrel that has been threaded and includes muzzle brake and flash hider. posp 4-8 scope w/illuminated reticle, caldwell bipod, sling, 4-8round magazines, 3 brand new 20 round fbmg mags, and ace adaptor .older pics shown but will update with newer ones later tonight. willing to trade for hk pistols. preferably a uspc .45. or items for hk.45 tacticals, p7m8's, or hk94's. feel free to ask any ?s. thank you.(saiga-12 and mags not for sale)

post-2-1106985333.jpg

post-6-1106985815.jpg

Edited by mp2go1
  • 1 year later...

wahli,

thanks for the compliment. mainly just looking for hk stuff for now.but possibly an fnp in 9mm + cash. let me know.

to everyone else,

this rifle needs to go. make reasonable offers and let see if we can work a deal.

wahli,

thanks for the compliment. mainly just looking for hk stuff for now.but possibly an fnp in 9mm + cash. let me know.

to everyone else,

this rifle needs to go. make reasonable offers and let see if we can work a deal.

How about $650 less the 20 rounders? I really like the rifle.

• 2 weeks later...
sold pending funds. thank you very much. well i havent had time to shoot this rifle that much so its time to go. bought this rifle brand new and have converted it to pistol grip(saw grip)configuration with correct # of us parts, and have shot 200 rounds through the rifle and it shoots as good as it looks. wood has been refinished, 11* target crown added, 18" barrel that has been threaded and includes muzzle brake and flash hider. posp 4-8 scope w/illuminated reticle, caldwell bipod, sling, 4-8round magazines, 3 brand new 20 round fbmg mags, and ace adaptor .older pics shown but will update with newer ones later tonight. willing to trade for hk pistols. preferably a uspc .45. or items for hk.45 tacticals, p7m8's, or hk94's. feel free to ask any ?s. thank you.(saiga-12 and mags not for sale)

post-2-1106985333.jpg

post-6-1106985815.jpg

Is it gone?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.