Zimmerman's getting his trial, when does Maj Hassan get his?

Didn't want to threadjack the other one.

Z-man is getting his "day in court" this summer. Nice. Now we will finally get to hear what really happened(as if we don't already know the media pumped bullshit for a week).

HOWEVER.......................................

When do the victims of Ft Hood get their "day in court". That raghead Hassan still hasn't been tried, convicted, and executed for 13 murders(14 if you count the pregnant woman's unborn kid). They have plenty of witnesses to prove reasonable doubt, so why isn't the wife beating goat humper rotting in Leavenworth, waiting on 4 to the chest from a group of 7 marksmen(or a good rope)? Last I heard, they were still fighting over a damn beard, which is a no-no under Army regs. Rip the fucker out by the roots and let's get on with it already. He is still Army property, NOT a civilian. I think he's had the cushy coddling long enough.

Sorry.....woke up in a foul mood.

• Like 2

If the DOD would allow CCW on Military Installations, we probably would not be worried about a trial or his fucking Hadji beard.

+1

I heard some media puke say, "look what happened on a military base" (he assumed guns were everywhere on military bases). Those of us that have served know that's so far from the truth. In general though, I always felt safer on base than off due to the quality of people.

Edited by Sim_Player