Does anyone like tan furniture?

Obviously the previous owner of my S12 does, but I hate it (seriously, if anyone wants to trade for black stuff hit me up). I just don't see the appeal, but I'm an AR guy, so I like my guns black and evil. At least the hand guard is black.

22-9.jpg

See, it just clashes with my other guns (pic was taken right when I got that AR, before my Garand and a few others)

Edited by AUSyTyIN

If it is all polymer furniture you can also dye it with RIT.

I am thinking of dyeing some polymer furniture, will RIT bleed on hands etc.? Several years ago some car dealers were dyeing interior plastics on used cars and it would rub off on skin and clothes. how does it react to solvents?

well I been using krylon fusion or sem cans or out of a gun. spray dies they bond to plastic and don't come off as long as prep is right. clean parts with denatured alcohol or break clean you want to pull all oils and release agents out plastics clean them very well Ive done 200+ car interiors over years not one ever came back.

as for RIT die never tried on any "plastic" when I used this stuff on material the black turns

purpleish color. plastic is not porus.