What are you guys using for slings?

I just picked up a Magpul MS3 QD Sling, and I really like it. It can attach for single and double point but I am running it single attached on the L side of my Bonesteel Vepr 12 Galil style folder.

post-47698-0-45016800-1374273114_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Unless its a really short carbine or pistol I run a 2 point sling. I threw on a M4 sling I used on deployment and dont plan on replacing it soon.

Its lightweight, quiet, sturdy, and fits how I want it. I couldnt shoot from the sling position on my shoulder but it lays great for hip fire.

post-47926-0-49179800-1374582603_thumb.jpg

sandstorm custom rifle slings single/two point convertible para-cord sling with H&K style hooks. For $55 it can not be beat. Being prior Army and using para-cord for thousands of things I like to have it hands and in the form of a sling is great. Plus the slings are wide and do not dig in at all. All than and you can have it in single or two colors at no additional charge.......

Also have one on my AR and it is awesome for that too.

I also use Magpul's MS3 slings. Both for my VEPR and my AR.

What are you guys using for slings?

I just picked up a Magpul MS3 QD Sling, and I really like it. It can attach for single and double point but I am running it single attached on the L side of my Bonesteel Vepr 12 Galil style folder.