Saiga Quad Rail-economy variety.

Just put this bad boy on my 7.62. Its sturdy. I mean stuuuuuurdy. the price was less then 50. she is a bit heavy but for me thats not an issue. I like it a lot. Just gotta get some rail covers now.

• Lifetime warranty! Great Zero Retention Capability for All Accessories Installed on the Rails
  • 6061 Aircraft Aluminum and T6 Heat treated Aluminum body with Precise CNC Machining
  • Fits all Calibers and Compatible Variants. Except .308 and 7.62x54
  • Includes 16 Top Slots, 22 Left/Right Slots and 21 Bottom Slots Top Rail with V-cut Allowing Use of Iron Sights
  • Easy Installation with NO Modificationpost-46614-0-94398800-1376354515_thumb.jpg

UTG or UTG knockoff. Either way its a good rail for the money.

I have several UTG rail systems either lying around or on rifles.

They only hold zero until you remove the HG, and then you will have to zero it again.

Still for the price its hard to beat.

Very clever grasshopper. I thought you had another buyer lined up? What did u switch to?

i did. and he found out it would only fit a saiga. he wanted to put it on his ak 74. i explained that it could be done but hed have to perm remove the lower hand guard retainer and switch gas tubes. he said. "oh never mind". oh well.

i switched to a nice wood set. just waiting on my new gas block. (bulgy ak 74 block with lugs) i decided to actually install the proper retainer instead of butchering one like ive done before.

I had a UTG style rail on my M10, but swapped it out for standard poly handguard. It was a solid/sturdy unit, for sure. The one thing that urked me though was how it mounts. It mounts by squeezing itself around the barrel and gas tube. The gas tube is not really that strong and I've read reports of them bending from the pressure (causing excessive wear and some reports of "bind up") of that railed handguard. Just keep an eye on it.