Up for sale is a 21" Saiga in .308 that's had the barrel threaded 17x1 with a 17x1 - 24x1.5RH adapter and US made Dinzag Arms FH in place. Furniture is black US polymer PG and stock. A section of pic rail is attached to the underside of the factory forearm for the included bi-pod.

On top is a Krebs rear sight rail system and a Burris Fullfield II 6.5-20x50 mil-dot scope sitting in a low style mount.

Also included is the factory 8rd polymer magazine, 1 x 10rd Csspecs metal mag and 3 x 20rd Csspecs 20 rd mags (one with witness slots cut on the left side).

I've put approximately 300rds through the rifle and am selling due to no longer living in AZ and having a 600y range to shoot at. I just don't use it anymore and may as well pass it along to someone who can give it the attention it deserves.

All of the above will ship in a boxed up, hard-sided, 2 gun guncase to your FFL from an individual for $1,300. Please ensure this is satisfactory with your FFL prior to purchase as any additional fees required for me to ship this through my FFL will be paid by the buyer.

Rifle is crossposted on other sites. First "I'll take it" followed by PM wins the sale. Acceptable forms of payment include personal check or USPS MO. Package is located in Arlington, VA.

Trades: I'm always looking for Soviet/Russian plum, true black and bakelite 5.45 mags and currently in the market for 7.62 Izzy Bakelite mags as well. Russian optics are also of interest and I'm on the hunt for a set of polymer furniture for my SVD. Cash can go either way along with the items.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if there are any questions or additional pics required.

Eric

P1010015_zpsc2bff3c6.jpg

P1010016_zps2f6609ed.jpg

P1010017_zpsdf8fb940.jpg

P1010018_zpse7bdbf7c.jpg

P1010019_zpsd60f0a7f.jpg

Edited by towerofpower93
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More