Up first, an 8x42 PSO with the hammer gray finish. This comes with a red LED installed, green canvas scope cover, rubber eye relief cup and winter battery holder/extension. Additionally, this has the battery adapter installed that allows for the use of 2 x SR44 watch batteries instead of the more difficult to source Russian batteries. It sounds like something came loose inside the scope and is rattling around. Function is not affected and I used it on my SVD just last week with no issues in adjusting the elevation or windage or holding zero. I just don't need 3 optics for one rifle and I like the 4x that's mated to the rifle. $100 shipped.

P1010007_zps3c00b6d3.jpg

Up next is a 4-12x42 POSP scope. Comes with a red LED installed, nylon carrying case, rubber eye relief cup, winter battery holder/extension, extra rubber switch cover and battery cap. This optic uses 2 x SR44 watch batteries for powering the LED lighted reticule. $300 shipped

P1010011_zpsada318dd.jpg

P1010008_zps6b5b45e4.jpg

P1010010_zps2ea335c3.jpg

All items are located in Arlington, VA. Accepted forms of payment are USPS MO or personal check. Items are cross posted so the first "I'll take it" followed by PM wins the sale.

Please let me know if there are any questions or additional pictures needed.

Trades: I'm always looking for Soviet/Russian plum, true black and bakelite 5.45 mags and currently in the market for 7.62 Izzy Bakelite mags as well. Russian optics are also of interest and I'm on the hunt for a set of polymer furniture for my SVD. Cash can go either way along with the items.

Thanks

Eric

Edited by towerofpower93
  • 2 weeks later...