Did you buy it direct from MD-Arms or from a retailer?

We had a thread on here a while back guessing about what may have happened to Mike at MD-Arms.

My vote was he joined a Blue Oyster Cult tribute band in Mexico, or else he got abducted by aliens.

Good luck on getting it replaced.

• Like 1

Have you read the terms and conditions on his website? He states to first email him so that he can document the problem. It then mentions that a determination of warranty will be made after the product has been sent in. So that's what I would do, send it back.

Mike's been good to me. He never answered any of my emails but has came through when it counted...

I had a different experience. Back during the panic I ordered a couple drums which did not include the smoke covers. Instead they had vouchers to be redeemed when they came back in stock. I eventually sent the vouchers in. After possibly 4-6 weeks of waiting I emailed asking about the matter. No reply was ever made through email. The smoke covers did show up a week or so later.

I would send the defective product back if it's been less than 30 days. Personally I believe the guy will follow through else we'd be hearing stories of guys getting ripped off. I've lurked around here for the last year and haven't heard one of those yet. Just be patient and don't expect any correspondence.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter