Was very disappointed today at the gun show, prices are getting back to normal on line for ammo and guns but today at the gun show the prices for guns and ammo were the same or higher. saiga12 was 800$ or higher only found about 5 ak's $1000 and up even ak pistols were $900 and up and a even a cheap warsaw was $ 850 plus . the only good deal found was my dream ak an arsenal sam7r for $1399 out the door just did not have the funds for it .

Yeah that sounds about right. Dealers are not prepared right now to take the loss on their investments in merchandise. They always make the same mistakes, buying high and trying to mark it up higher, wishing hoping and praying to find a sucker in the crowd to help them quit sweating about their mark ups. I realize they don't make much profit off of each firearm sold but if you're going to play the game, crunch the numbers, look at the past data, everytime I see AKs in a scare go up to a grand, eventually you can't sell them that high. Take the hit, sell it for what you can get and reinvest in your inventory at the proper price range to start making money again. A product just sitting there is as good as no product to sell, it's worthless, make it leave your inventory and start over.