Legion sporter Magwell rifle sights price history?

Lookin into a legion cause have a lotta features and then I can still convert it. Don't remember model# but was $800

Has Magwell

Rifle rear sights

Auto gas plug

Broke duck but anyone remember what they used to cost st their lowest? And any prescient sour their care to guess future price?

This doesn't answer your question but during the panic that model ran for $1000 to $1100.  I have watched Legion's rifles/shotties come down in price but there hasn't been a change for sometime.  I am thinking the last one was this last summer.  What I'm saying is I'm not sure it's beneficial on waiting for a price drop.

Did you guys get their email about their veteran's day sale?  It was rather disappointing as it really wasn't a sale.  They included the Vepr rifles to their inventory but I didn't see a price difference on any of their models.  Here's the add...

Email started with Title:  Veteran's Day Sale!

Legion USA Inc. is offering a Veteran's Day Sale on our full line of SAIGA and VEPR firearms imported from Russia.

post-35052-0-88425700-1385073534_thumb.jpg

Not to shit on a vendor but come on guy's, if your going to offer a sale then give us a sale.  I watch your website daily waiting for prices to drop.  I've bought two shotguns from you guys of which I only have good things to say about, but touting a sale on Veteran's Day and not really offering any price differential is rather pathetic.  If I was a Veteran I'd be pissed.  I am waiting and willing as soon as prices come down.  Free shipping or not, $550 for a sporterized 7.62x39 is still too high.

Rant over... 

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter
  • Like 1

ahhah, ya no thats helpful...seems like it has alot  for the (kinda still high) price.

sold last kvar sgl12 07 from last christmas recently. now need a replacement. wife doesnt get student loan money until january. as we know, inflation hits prices jan 1. thats in a normal year though. bein as economy is as shitty as ever, and with bond buy backs or whatever fed is doin,  inflation might not be a factor. 

maybe i can talk sandy claus into coming later... like dec 31

and as far as the vets day goes, ya thats bogus.... i cant in my wildest dreams fathom that margins are so slim they couldnt change the price by a few bucks....

to me, prices on guns get me in the door, and if you not trying to f^ck me at every turn around i will come back and buy over priced accessories (where the margins are way better) and keep you in business.... AMATEURS!!!

Edited by saltydecimator

I think the biggest factor driving the price down on these is/was the large supply of V12's that hit our shores over the past year and a half. With V12's selling at $950-999 the price of these bastardized Saigas had to drop inorder to make them competitive. When you consider how much extra you'll need to spend to convert these it might not be worth it. Then again, if money is tight these might at least get your foot in the door until you can save for the cost of the conversion.

• Like 1