Firebird High Energy System for the MKA 1919

Has anyone had any issues or Problems with Firebirds High Enery System for the MKA 1919....Barrel Doesn't have a tight fit  in the receiver and thus inables the the barrel to move Clockwise & anti Clockwise in the Receiver making the front sight move  an 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch?

Edited by SCooper

Thank you for your feed back, My gunsmith had mentioned that same Idea to me, but when I called Firebird and asked Chris about it he didnt seem to think that it would permantly solve the issue so was it a permanent fix or have you had to keep replacing that larger Oring after a few take downs for cleaning?

Edited by SCooper

Thank you for your feed back, My gunsmith had mentioned that same Idea to me, but when I called Firebird and asked Chris about it he didnt seem to think that it would permantly solve the issue so was it a permanent fix or have you had to keep replacing that larger Oring after a few take downs for cleaning?

I've replaced it a couple of times, but the o-rings are like 40c each, so its not really a big deal. Get a 10 pack for $4 and youre set for a few years ;)

Thank You Gose, greatly appreciated

Here's where I ordered from, I got a few different sizes to try out, but cant remember exactly which one I ended up using. I can double-check when I get home after work.

http://www.oringsandmore.com/viton-o-rings-75/

I havent seen any detrimental effects from this. The gun runs great, shoots slugs very accurately and no noticed difference in POI after taking it apart for cleaning.

I was a little annoyed at first as well, but after putting the larger oring in there and the gun just running, I stopped worrying about it :)