Newb saying Hello

Hey guys, bgreer (Bryan) here. just bought a new MKA 1919 XN while I was Wy. working. Back in Tx. now patiently waiting (well, not so much) on UPS, FedEx and USPS to deliver the acc. I have bought. Have purchased items from Tooth and Nail, Carlina Shooters and Bulk Ammo. Do you guys know of other sites that sell accesories? Looking for a barrel shroud to match the level 10 fore arm I got. Again hello, and thanks in advance.

If you got the full length forearm your options for a barrel shroud are limited as most will be too long to fit on the length of barrel exposed.  Another member found a shorter one and shows it off in this thread:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/89471-finally-found-a-saiga-shroud-that-i-liked-pic-included-installed-on-mka/

If you want to use one of the standard length shrouds out there you need to use a shorter forearm such as the "shorty" from T&N.  I show my set up here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/87240-show-off-your-mka-1919/page-4&do=findComment&comment=945298

Welcome!     Barrel shroud? that's the shoulder thing that goes up right?   rolleyes.gif

...all week at the Laugh Shack...

Yeah, LOL.  I noticed he slipped in the same joke in the first thread I linked to above (from July last year).   laugh.png