Here is an idea....If you dont like what goes on at company XYZ. Dont buy shares in company XYZ...Its called a FREE market system! My favorite quote "Trinity owns at least $2,000 worth of Wal-Mart shares, according to court papers." I hope they get charged at least 40k in atty fees..but I'm sure the lead atty is probably a member of the distinguished congregation and all hours charged to the case are structured to be a tax deductible donation.

So Trinity owns $2000 in Walmart shares. At the latest quote of $77 share, that is a measly 26 shares of a multi- billion dollar corporation. My guess is they bought a few shares just to be able to claim they were share holders to try to lend the appearance of credibility to their silly little lawsuit. It's not working.

amen 

>>I'm not a Christan and actually DO have a problem with buying music there... You'll only get censored versions...

Walmart only sells censored music?

Was not aware of that, if that's true. That was my point though.... I'm not for censorship in music or other works of art.

Especially not under pressure from some left wing commie preacher.

As to the church with the Subway in it....

I don't really like the idea of those mega-churches with all of the Starbucks, Subway, etc. commercialization.

It's not much of a church anymore if they turn it into a strip mall.

Well.. I don't know that they ONLY sell censored music, buy you're welcome to buy my Walmart censored Kid Rock "Cocky" disc from me and I didn't notice any over 18 selections on the shelves... That was the last CD I bought at Wallmart and the title should give you an idea of how long ago that was... At the same time I can buy R movies and 17+ video games there until I die, but if someone says "shit" in a song it's too much for them. Maybe it's because movies and video games cost more? hummm?

What I am sure about is that Walmart cuts exclusive deals with artists to only sell their "special" releases, generally near a holiday, that I ALWAYS have to buy for SOMEONE (Garth Brooks comes to mind). Then I get to watch the Garth Brooks Live From Las Vegas DVD (which is entertaining... I like Garth, but hate what he did to country music) where he cusses up a storm.

Hilariously the church with a Subway in it was NOT a mega church.... It was a fairly small black congreation (which I generally laugh at anyhow... I don't think Jesus cares if you have a "moment" on the carpet and clap a lot) and did it JUST for the money (they actually took up a "Subway collection" to raise the $15k franchise fee)... Which I think is even worse than the mega churches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=y1MHpTiz0kI#t=1441

That's fucked up and creepy. ^_

• Like 1