Where The Hell Do I Donate To S12?????????

I've tried several different ways to donate what little cash I have right now to help keep the lights on.  We all should be doing this BTW, as I'm sure it costs Max $$$ to keep this going for us.  I for one appreciate this place enough to throw a few bucks his way.

That said...  I can't fucking find it.  And, if I can't find it, how the hell are newbies supposed to easily find it?  I know I got it done at one time, but no love this time.  It should be retarded simple to donate if S12 wants some $$$.

I even used the retarded search feature at the e-store and got nothing from the keywords "donate" and "donation".  I'mma bout to say fuggit, but I'm sure someone will provide the top secret link and I'll calm down and force feed my hard earned to the cause.

I found it in the last section of threads at the bottom of main page under Contributions - Donations - Business Memberships.

A thread in there it says go to store tab at the top of main page.  I found that in the More drop down (where chat function is).

Yeah it is somewhat difficult to find. 

Click on 'Store' at the top of any page. Then click on the 'piggy bank' for the amount you wish to donate. Then click on the 'checkout'  and follow through. Is something not working properly?

I've been meaning to donate again, it's been a long while.

I spend a lot of time here so it's only fair to kick in a few bucks once in a while.

Got it done no problem, it works.

It hit my Paypal balance instantly.

If a meathead like me can do it.....

Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 2

Click on 'Store' at the top of any page. Then click on the 'piggy bank' for the amount you wish to donate. Then click on the 'checkout'  and follow through. Is something not working properly?

I just found store listed in the "more" drop down.  I'd say that something is not working right if the store is a two step process.  Just my $.02.

I just found store listed in the "more" drop down.  I'd say that something is not working right if the store is a two step process.  Just my $.02.

Please voice your concerns to Makc--he knows the most about the software and would know if something could be more simplified.