3 replies to this topic

#1 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

The Question Guy

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

I was wondering if there are any .223/5.56 specific brakes in 14x1 LH to use on the Vepr .223 or what you guys use on your muzzles after exposing those threads. Thanks!

The most trite and tired notion among AK owners, is that you somehow need to keep or make your AK proper, correct, or original. This is America not the Combloc, we don't need to conform, assimilate, or suckle the teat of those who would oppose original ideas.

#2 liberty -r- death

liberty -r- death

I walk where the devil dances. . .

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

I just use standard AK breaks. They work fine. The Tapco AK74 is what I use on the Veprnov. Makes it sound like a 308. :-)
- even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while -
- Obuhmer won the election, we're fucked, keep on prepping -

#3 TigerMoses

TigerMoses

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

CNC Warrior has big bunch of choices.  The hole is bigger the .223 for any AK brake

#4 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

The Question Guy

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

Thanks guys, yeah I looked all around and saw a bunch of 14x1 LH brakes, I guess I thought that with the larger exit hole of the x39 it would somehow be less effective. I have a AK 74 Style brake on my N-Pap, I guess I will try that out, thanks.

The most trite and tired notion among AK owners, is that you somehow need to keep or make your AK proper, correct, or original. This is America not the Combloc, we don't need to conform, assimilate, or suckle the teat of those who would oppose original ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users