So today is my wife's birthday and among other things I bought her a Gun Tote'n Mamas Conceal Carry handbag.

Since getting her the S&W Airweight she has spent the last year and a half practicing and getting to know the gun but has not carried on a daily basis.

We saw these bags on our last trip to Cabelas and she mentioned she would carry more often with one of those. Sooooooo...

Anyway. This thing is really well made and features an ambidextrous draw pocket with a velco holster.

The holster looks like it would fit most any compact handgun and holds the Smith snug, completely covering the trigger guard. The velcro that holds the holster is very strong and holds the holster in place securely. The strap even has a sewn in cable to prevent slashing.

All in all this thing is the shit and my wife loves it.

Any of you gents out there with a special lady in their life may want to give it a thought on the next present day.

BTW, I have know association with the company, just a happy husband with a happy, safer wife.

• Like 5

My wife has 3 concealed carry purses.  I don't know what brand.  I did check them out and make sure the pistol was secure, safe, and accessible.  She had to take the first one she bought back because you couldn't grab the pistol without grabbing the lining.

• Like 1

My wife has 3 concealed carry purses.  I don't know what brand.  I did check them out and make sure the pistol was secure, safe, and accessible.  She had to take the first one she bought back because you couldn't grab the pistol without grabbing the lining.

Good point that is something to look for. We had one that just did not work

My wife loves her gun toten mamas purse.  I have drilled into her head to always carry it the same way, and set it down the same way, so all the practice is not in vain.  CC in a bag is not optimum, but its a hell of alot better than unarmed.

• Like 1