Sad news for shotguns today.

I just got off the phone with RAAC. The shipment is on its to us, but we have sold all of our shotguns and just ordered the last ones they had in the warehouse (which wasn't many). There will be more coming on the next shipment, but that is a few weeks out. :(

That is really messed up.

Who did they go to?

BTW, I was already familiar with your company from Madogre's website.

While I do not agree with a lot of his writings with regard to weapons and his top list of 10, I wanted you to know that at least he did get the word out about your company and the S-12's.

So am I reading this correctly? Even if we placed an order now, we would be on backorder until the next shipment comes in country? Or are there a few guns left to be claimed?

No, you are not reading that correctly. If you have an order in with us, we will get the guns this week. YOUR order is secure. But we just ordered nearly half again of what we ordered on our initial order, and that cleaned them out at RAAC. Those guns are all going to Tromix to be converted and the small supply we have allocated for dealer sales will be sitting here for our dealers to re-supply from.

Based on our sales so far, we have enough to get us thru the next shipment, but just barely. If the Tromix conversions go aboslutely nuts, we may not.