BR-99 Issues

Hello all. I purchased a BR-99 from Natmil back in Feb of this year. This weekend was the first time I had a chance to test the shotgun out. Immediately I ran into issues with not being able to load a shell from the magazine. It just wouldn't work.  I had a smith look at it and he said it looks like it was forced together and that the damage was stopping the shells from loading. I contacted Natmil today and sent them the pictures. They suggested I polish the area and that would resolve it. I don't think that will solve the issue and I asked them for warranty work as the shotgun is brand new and never fired. They responded that only br-99's purchased from Atlantic Firearms had a warranty. I purchased it directly from them via Gunbroker and I was assured it came with a year warranty. So alas I am SOL and looking for some help. For those in the know, I have attached the pictures of the damage and am looking for some opinions on how to correct the issue myself. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

post-49831-0-89314200-1410816720_thumb.jpgpost-49831-0-67288500-1410816725_thumb.jpgpost-49831-0-63980200-1410816730_thumb.jpgpost-49831-0-70153400-1410816735_thumb.jpg

good Question... I would

1.. as the other member said.. file the rough edges off for now and I think you can get it working until atlantic gets back to you ( i slightly nicked mine when I first got it and forgot to make sure I folded the ramp down before tearing the gun down to clean.( the MKA AND BR feed ramps are NOT interchangable by the way)

2.. Check with  firebird precision and also Tooth and nail armory.. maybe they have some insight or possibly a replacment  factory lower that can be purchased ?

Im 1700 rounds into my BR with no major issues to speak..good luck

That damage is from dis-assembly or removing the barrel with out rotating the ramp down .

I have never seen one come from the factory like that.

Just clean up the damage a little, it will be ok.

And how did you contact natmil? all of their phones are disconnected 

I was able to contact them via email today. They actually responded quite a few times. Here is the contact info that was in the email. The email address i used was service@natmil.com

NATMIL

1208 Knesek Lane

Van Buren, AR 72956

Phone: 1-479-431-4304

Fax: 1-914-227-9955

www.natmil.com