Anyone want short, uber-modern tacticalish wooden handguards for Saiga

Looked at a few pics and designs and wondered if there was an interest. It would basically attach the normal way, but be as short as possible. The front end would slant down to the screw attachment. Would have grooves and vents. Would be a bit Galilish.

From the sound of it, any interest sparked at all?

Just checking. :blues:

Photochops will come soon (anyone have a flat sideways pic of a naked S-410 front end?) just wondered if the basic idea appealed to anyone, ie for the 410. I'm thinking of doing such S-12 handguards primarily, just wondered if folks had such aspirations for the 410.

PM me your email address & I'll get you a couple bigger jpegs. About 700kb or less each. You can then crop or whatever from there. I'll leave furniture on in one and totally stripped in the other...for sizing & proportions.

dinzag,

Is that a full choke I see on that S- .410? :P

Wolvie

Yep, just got her and I'm already putting nekkid pics of her out on the net! Looks sweet with the FSB if I do say so myself! Thanks again for the hook-ups man! :up:

Something like the micro galil would be cool.

That was sort of the idea, but certain details needed to be changed in order to be most practical and aesthetic in wood.

BTW, anyone care to link to pics of a Micro Galil? Got them somewhere, but figure they're relevant to this discussion if folks are interested.