H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards

You know in all reality, the death to America, the beheadings,burnings, shootings, bombings  mass murders , rapes , ect

Seem pretty much like REAL live hate speech to me

Pretty sick of this bullshit islamophobia  crap, as far as I know not one has been murdered here in the USA.

They on the other hand have murdered THOUSANDS of Americans.

I was just talking about this. Supposedly their marginalized and targeted.. yet you'd think the news would have story after story of them being victimized... what have we got?

Fort hood shooter, San Diego shooters, that prick in MI who beheaded his coworker and stabbed another.. oh and poor clock boy..

that's it.

If there WAS any cases you know the media would be ALL OVER it

Remember recently some one put bacon an a mosque door knob.

The way the media covered it...it was the hate crime of the century

The creation of hate crime laws has not only set back race relations, but has also created a disproportionate system of corrections that targets white men. One of the greatest travesties in modern society, injustice in the name of equality.

I worked with a guy who had just got released from the pen after being incarcerated for 10 years (since he was 18) for burning a cross on a lawn in a neighborhood.  No property was damaged, he put out the fire himself, and even supplied the materials. It was all done on a drunken dare.

After his 10years served, he was sued by the victims for 180,000.. for "emotional distress" and they made the statement that it wasn't about the money it was about "justice"... what part of 10 years was insufficient?

Meanwhile in a dozen other places in a dozen other states black guys raped white women and did less time....

Black guys shoot black guys and do less time. Texas gang on gang murder serve an average of 9 years.

There has never been anybody charged with a hate crime against a heterosexual white male... ever.

Tell me more about justice, marginalization, and systemic racism.

This topic makes me laugh when I hear dumbass "minorities" claim their targeted.

rant over.

• Like 4