My Saiga-20 with 10rd mag.

akspec,

Nice looking S-20. How is it on the range as far as eating various types of ammo including Federal, Winchester and Remington from Wally World? We have noted some of the S-20's have problems with FTE's and stovepiping with some brands and types. How about yours?

On the pictures, try reducing your picture to 800 x 550 pixels and it will post with no problem. Larger pictures often simply result in a dead internet page.

Wolverine

-Wolverine, I've only had good luck with the high vel. Winchester and most slugs. Oh, and naturally 3" mags.

-AegisDei, The pistol is a Bulgarian Makarov 9mm. The sights take come getting used to because of how low they are but they have agvantages to their own. ;)

• 1 month later...
-Wolverine, I've only had good luck with the high vel. Winchester and most slugs. Oh, and naturally 3" mags.

-AegisDei, The pistol is a Bulgarian Makarov 9mm. The sights take come getting used to because of how low they are but they have agvantages to their own. ;)

I have a few of those Bulgies. When I think back to the days when I actually coveted a PPK, I just LMMFAO. My sons and I all love our Makarovs and all of them have been 100% reliable and quite accurate for their size.

• 2 weeks later...