Basically yes. But they are easier because the enclosed mag catch holds the selector stop just like normal AKs so you don't have to rig up some kind of stop like with the basic S-12 conversion. Also the front of the TG will be hidden under this enclosure so you don't see the fastener. On my first conversion, my .410, I didn't even use a fastener on the front of the TG. I just tucked it under there, flexed the TG into position and bolted the rear. It's still rock solid.

The .308 is even easier because you don't have old trigger axis holes to fill.

Thanks Cobra,

I havent had a chance to look at them real close, but that .308 looks like it had a different trigger. But you

just use the same shit I used on my S-12 huh? The .410s are the 19'' ones, and all three have the BHOs.

Makes me wanna keep one of those .410s, but goddamn it I gotta make some money! Seems like I keep more than I sell! :lolol::lolol: Last friday I got my Springfield 1911-A1 GI in OD green, and I went out and

put some Hogue wrap arounds on it. It is fuckin sweet!!!!!!!!!! So i better keep my hands off those .410s,

or my wife is gonna get sideways.

I'll post some picks in the pistol section.

Thanks again man :super: Always a big help :smoke:

GB