Went to the gun show today (Waukesha...Milwaukee Suburb). I was looking for an AR upper assembly, didn't find anything i liked in the price range i was looking for....damn

but i saw....

1 Saiga 12 ($650)

1 Saiga 20 ($550)

1 Wood stocked S-308 (21 inch barrel) ($590)

1 16 inch plain jane brand new S-223 ($600 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:)....

no x39s in sight.

As was previously reported in the s-12 forum, there was a pile of AGP mags for about $60 each, seller is a member here on the forum by the name of "Prebans"

Hope to see you around Prebans!

Edited by RangerM9
Went to the gun show today (Waukesha...Milwaukee Suburb). I was looking for an AR upper assembly, didn't find anything i liked in the price range i was looking for....damn

but i saw....

1 Saiga 12 ($650)

1 Saiga 20 ($550)

1 Wood stocked S-308 (21 inch barrel) ($590)

1 16 inch plain jane brand new S-223 ($600 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:)....

no x39s in sight.

As was previously reported in the s-12 forum, there was a pile of AGP mags for about $60 each, seller is a member here on the forum by the name of "Prebans"

Hope to see you around Prebans!

I get around, although I'm getting around WAY too much lately! Been doing 12-16 hour days since the elections trying to get product in stock and then to restock said product. (The selling's the easy part!)

That show was nuts for my mags. I started with 70 and left with 19. One dealer bought 10 at retail and I later saw them out on his table! Got a report from a friend that he marked his up $20.00 each. But, considering that he was in the first (mail) room and I was stuck in a second (side, smaller) room, he probably still sold a few for $80 each.

Thank you for pimping me out!

Mike

Edited by prebans