post-1970-1151086423_thumb.jpgpost-1970-1151086167_thumb.jpgfor sale 22" 308 saiganov ak 47 muzzle brake choate dragnov stock vented forearm bec gold label 4-12 power with ligthed reticle belarus low scope mount right over center of rifleone 8 rnd. mag refinished after converion with duplicolor low gloss engine paint polished bolt carrier polished fcg very light trigger shoots less than 1' at 100 yrds with wolf gold line ammo with surplus about 1.25 at 100yrds.will come hardshell case PRICE$650.00 plus shipping to your ffl. or ftf in central fl. thanks for looking gunguy51

sold pending funds

PRICE REDUCED $575.00 PLUS SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL

Edited by gunguy51
post-1970-1151086423_thumb.jpgpost-1970-1151086167_thumb.jpgfor sale 22" 308 saiganov ak 47 muzzle brake choate dragnov stock vented forearm bec gold label 4-12 power with ligthed reticle belarus low scope mount right over center of rifleone 8 rnd. mag refinished after converion with duplicolor low gloss engine paint polished bolt carrier polished fcg very light trigger shoots less than 1' at 100 yrds with wolf gold line ammo with surplus about 1.25 at 100yrds.will come hardshell case PRICE$650.00 plus shipping to your ffl. or ftf in central fl. thanks for looking gunguy51

GORGEOUS!!!! I wish I had $650. :cryss:

the brake is welded on converion was done before 94 ban but has been a safe queen 99% of the time.as for trades need cash to fix my roof on house from storms in florida. oh brake is ak-74 style

Edited by gunguy51
  • 1 month later...

PRICE REDUCED $575.00 PLUS SHIPPING TO YOUR FFL

what is the scope of your roof job? Ill be in northern florida for a week, next week. just doing a little thinking on it....Im a contractor up in NY, and I have already learned the florida hurricane building codes, so maybe we can make a deal. Did you sign the contract yet?

what is the scope of your roof job? Ill be in northern florida for a week, next week. just doing a little thinking on it....Im a contractor up in NY, and I have already learned the florida hurricane building codes, so maybe we can make a deal. Did you sign the contract yet?

yes i got my roof fixed but have to re place al my dauther clothes and other things that were lost in her closet as that were the the leak was. as the ins. companydidn't want to replace and than as some as got the roof fixed they cancelled the policy and never had a claim the 30 orso years i lived here.and school starts in acouple of weeks . ihad to do the repairs on her closet my self and i'm disabled.so it's hard to get things done.but the dry wall is up just have to paint it now.

thanks gunguy51

that's why i'am selling the rifle.

I gotcha. just thought Id ask. gotta git er dun right?

sorry to hear about the b.s....the ins. co. (aka government as I like to refer to them as) shouldn't be allowed to cancel policies like that. hell, even with scammers out there, I still think that we all pay WAY too much for any insurance, especially places like here where it is the law to be insured with say a car. if its the law, then it should be a set thing, and not a capitolism deal. Ive never had to claim on auto for instance, and my insurance keeps going up. its bullshit.

anyway, for that price, it should sell quickly.....nice gun. you should put the price in the topic so that you get more hits on it. good luck!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.