I would like to trade two (2) BRAND NEW S12 Factory 8rd magazines for four (4) AGP gen2 10rd mags and two (2) Surefire 12rd mags ALSO BRAND NEW.

post-8199-1234126149.gif + post-8199-1234126149.gif = post-8199-1234125714.gif + post-8199-1234125714.gif + post-8199-1234125714.gif + post-8199-1234125714.gif + post-8199-1234125736.gif + post-8199-1234125736.gif

I am from Greece so whoever wants these mags will have to ship me his mags to Greece (and he pays the shipping cost) and I will ship him my mags to the US (and I pay the shipping cost).

As I said the mags are brand new and are solely bought for the purpose of this trade. They have not even been placed on a weapon. I expect the same for the mags I want. They have to be also brand new.

Thank you.

post-8199-1234125725_thumb.png

Come on people.....

Looking at the prices that these 8rd sell on this forum, my trade is a bargain.

I trade the two 8rd factory mags for other mags that cost 320 dollars the most. And if you have already available any of the mags I want, it will cost you even less.

Take the trade and make a smart move. If you have a counter proposal to make for them I am willing to here it.

Thank you.

Come on people.....

I trade the two 8rd factory mags for other mags that cost 320 dollars the most. And if you have already available any of the mags I want, it will cost you even less.

Take the trade and make a smart move. If you have a counter proposal to make for them I am willing to here it.

Thank you.

I think the reason no one has taken you up on your trade is because right now FSU Connections in the U.K. has these same Russian factory 8 rounders in stock and for sale at 89.95 UK pounds, equal to approximately 100 euros or 130 US dollars. The maximum charge FSU would add to send two magazines from the U.K. to the U.S. by mail would probably be at most 15 UK pounds (approximately 17 euros or 22 US dollars). So the total to get two Russian 8 rounders from FSU would be about 195 UK pounds, equal to approximately 217 euros or 280 US dollars.

AGP 10 round and Surefire 12 round magazines are going for at least 50 US dollars each in the U.S. right now, so four AGP and two Surefire magazines would cost a total of at least 300 US dollars. The cheapest way to ship them to Greece would be by U.S. First Class mail (unregistered and with no insurance) which would be about 17 US dollars. So to buy four AGP and two Surefire magazines and send them to Greece would cost about 317 US dollars, equal to approximately 220 UK pounds or 245 euros.

So right now getting two Russian 8 round magazines from FSU Connections in the UK is about 37 US dollars (26 UK pounds or 28 euros) less than what your trade offer amounts to. Of course once FSU runs out of stock of Russian 8 rounders again, then someone may want to take you up on your trade.

Edited by Frogfoot

You've got to be kidding! :lolol::lol: No-one can be that desperate for those Russian 8rnd mags. Aftermarket mag issues or not, it ain't worth that much. Besides, if they're that good why would you want to trade them anyways?

(6) hi-cap mags for (2) 8 rounders? NOTTT!!! :haha:

Come on people.....

Thank you.

I think the reason no one has taken you up on your trade is because right now FSU Connections in the U.K. has these same Russian factory 8 rounders in stock and for sale at 89.95 UK pounds, equal to approximately 100 euros or 130 US dollars. The maximum charge FSU would add to send two magazines from the U.K. to the U.S. by mail would probably be at most 15 UK pounds (approximately 17 euros or 22 US dollars). So the total to get two Russian 8 rounders from FSU would be about 195 UK pounds, equal to approximately 217 euros or 280 US dollars.

AGP 10 round and Surefire 12 round magazines are going for at least 50 US dollars each in the U.S. right now, so four AGP and two Surefire magazines would cost a total of at least 300 US dollars. The cheapest way to ship them to Greece would be by U.S. First Class mail (unregistered and with no insurance) which would be about 17 US dollars. So to buy four AGP and two Surefire magazines and send them to Greece would cost about 317 US dollars, equal to approximately 220 UK pounds or 245 euros.

So right now getting two Russian 8 round magazines from FSU Connections in the UK is about 37 US dollars (26 UK pounds or 28 euros) less than what your trade offer amounts to. Of course once FSU runs out of stock of Russian 8 rounders again, then someone may want to take you up on your trade.

Well actualy I checked it and rusmilitary is taking orders but the mags are not available. It said that they would be available on Jan 09 and now it says that they have been delayed for Feb 09. At least this is my understanding. You can check and confirm.

The odd thing for me is that there were 2 WTS posts for the same mags in the last days and they were sold in a blink of an eye for as much us 175 USD each. I am asking for less than that.

Anyway we'll see how it goes. The trade is still available. :smoke:

You've got to be kidding! :lolol::lol: No-one can be that desperate for those Russian 8rnd mags. Aftermarket mag issues or not, it ain't worth that much. Besides, if they're that good why would you want to trade them anyways?

(6) hi-cap mags for (2) 8 rounders? NOTTT!!! :haha:

Well Well Well.........

I wouldn't call my fellow forumists "desperate".

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=35556

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=35622

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=33496

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=35374

And to be honest I don't know if the mags are better or not. As I say in the first post,

"mags are brand new and are solely bought for the purpose of this trade. They have not even been placed on a weapon"

This is my weapon with my mags. VEPR12 Molot with two 8rd mags and some add ons.

post-8199-1234552082_thumb.jpg

I can get as many of these mags as I want. But they are only 8rounders... :devil: The thing is that US based companies cannot ship mags abroad. So there are two ways for me to get them.

The first is to buy from a non US shop ( http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=34701 )

The second is someone to mail them to me. And since I have noone I now in the US, I figured out that trading with someone on this forum is the right thing to do. And what do I have that these people want?? The 8rd factory mags.

I believe my offer is decent and I thank you for giving me the chance to explain to everyone the story behind the trade.

Oh and dont forget....

Keep laughing Cali... It is good for your health.

The odd thing for me is that there were 2 WTS posts for the same mags in the last days and they were sold in a blink of an eye for as much us 175 USD each. I am asking for less than that.

Yes, but in those cases the sellers were in the U.S. not another country, and so the U.S. buyers didn't have to worry about dealing with shipping to and receiving from a different country. International deals are just more of a hassle, and as 1911 mentioned also carry a higher chance that something can go wrong. Its just sort of human nature that a buyer is willing to pay more for a deal that is convenient and trouble-free, but wouldn't be willing to pay even a lower amount if the corresponding deal is riskier and more complicated to execute. If you were in the U.S. you probably would have had someone take you up on your trade offer by now, but you being in another country is a complication many U.S. buyers just wouldn't want to deal with, unless the deal was significantly better than what they could get from a U.S. seller. If you are really serious about wanting to trade your Russian 8 rounders with someone in the U.S. for some 10 round AGP or 12 round Surefire mags, then you will probably need to either sweeten your current deal (by say offering three Russian mags instead of two), or offer a new trade that would be less risky financially for a U.S. buyer should something go wrong (like say offering to trade one Russian 8 rounder for just two or three U.S. mags), and then someone may take you up on your offer.

I have AGPS in hand. with the shipping hasle and the overall risk of you not coming through and the stuff getting seized in customs. To actually make me want to do it, it would have to be 2 AGP mags traded streight for 1 russian 8 round. Take it or leave it, thats what it would take me to bite. and that would still not be that good of a deal for me. here is what AGP's are going for:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118575454

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118046245

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118906322

thats an average price of $75 per AGP mag right now. so that would be $150 for one of your russian 8's.

here is a used russian 8 that the guy cant even sell at $140 and its buy it now, guarenteed i get it at 160. mags last forever, we dont really care if its used.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=121001128

If you would have proposed this deal in mid 08, someone would probably jump at it. but right now the market on these mags in the US us going crazy because our new POS president is going to regulate us hard. So everyone is stocking up on this stuff and the mag companies cant keep up with production at all. EVERYTHING is out of stock and backordered.

Bottom line, i think you are under estimated the value of the AGP's right now. sure they are $49 on the different sites, but to actually get them now, people are paying 50% more than that, or else they wait several months.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.