This is a kit i got from K-var about 4 years ago. It DOES NOT include a side folding stock. Instead, i bought the pistol rear trunion with the swivel.

I built it up as an AOW using the "screw" method. Therefore, all trunion holes are threaded. This shouldn't interfer with a correct rivet build. I am simply noting it so there are no suprises.

Also, the spring and pin thing that indexes the flash hider is missing.

It's chambered in 7.62 x 39mm and worked fine when i shot it as an AOW. The only reason i'm selling is to pay other bills. With the AWB gone, this would be a nice pistol build.

$450 shipped CONUS. USMO only, i'm not set up for Pay Pal.

Soumi 71 round 9mm drums in VG condition. 5 for $100 plus $10 shipping.

Thanks

Caspian

caspian45REMOVETHIS@sbcglobal.net (remove "removethis" to reply)

p.s. the i didn't include the small parts (hammer, trigger, sear, springs, etc) however, they ARE included.

post-1238-1117841690_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caspian
This is a kit i got from K-var about 4 years ago. It DOES NOT include a side folding stock. Instead, i bought the pistol rear trunion with the swivel.

I built it up as an AOW using the "screw" method. Therefore, all trunion holes are threaded. This shouldn't interfer with a correct rivet build. I am simply noting it so there are no suprises.

Also, the spring and pin thing that indexes the flash hider is missing.

It's chambered in 7.62 x 39mm and worked fine when i shot it as an AOW. The only reason i'm selling is to pay other bills. With the AWB gone, this would be a nice pistol build.

$450 shipped CONUS. USMO only, i'm not set up for Pay Pal.

Soumi 71 round 9mm drums in VG condition. 5 for $100 plus $10 shipping.

Thanks

Caspian

caspian45REMOVETHIS@sbcglobal.net (remove "removethis" to reply)

p.s. the i didn't include the small parts (hammer, trigger, sear, springs, etc) however, they ARE included.

Hey do you have the dust cover with sight and the pin to hold it to the block.Thanks.Rick.

SPF to dave.

thanks

caspian

Edit to add: Plenty of drums left. At this price, you can afford to practice making your own hi-caps from existing towers.

Edited by Caspian
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.