Small Plastic Fillers (Rivet look-a-like)

I have seen these used on SAIGA conversions to fill the holes left over in some spots of the receiver after the conversion. They look IDENTICAL to rivets, but are formed plastic.

I ask because I have some on a SAIGA RPK clone that were pushed out and ruined by a new RPK stock I installed. I now have 3 small holes in my receiver that I would like to seal back up using these plastic beauties.

Anyone know where to find some? I looked at the local Home Depot with no success (of course).

Thanks for any and all help!

I simply went to the local store and looked for 'em.. They are 3/8" and in the little parts bins near the screws, etc. Indy Arms may have a post in the tech section that gives the specifics if you need to look up catalog numbers..

I simply went to the local store and looked for 'em.. They are 3/8" and in the little parts bins near the screws, etc. Indy Arms may have a post in the tech section that gives the specifics if you need to look up catalog numbers..

Awesome! I will hit up ACE tommorow afternoon.

Many thanks!

Awesome! I will hit up ACE tommorow afternoon.

Many thanks!

No problemo. :up:

I believe they are 3/16 not 3/8 " plugs. 3/8" would be rather large