This the 20" model with straight stock. Hardly used, not abused.

I will post pictures later. It has a shock buff installed, a bolt hold back (not installed), and a recoil pad that needs some fitting.

Here's the kicker, 10 mags for sale also, 5-5 round factory mags, 5-8 round factory mags in excellent condition. I won't sell the mags until the shotgun goes. I have a general idea of what I could get if I part out the package. So, make me a resonable offer.

scott@oregonshooting.com

I have lots of references and feedback on E-bay and Gunbroker. I am giving it a week here and then will be listing it parted out on the auction sites.

Thanks all!

Is it threaded for chokes?

If so the bbl should actually be 19".

The barel doesn't appear to be threaded. I measured from the receiver to the end of the = 22"

So whatever they call that length is what it is :) Thanks for the heads up.

This the 20" model with straight stock. Hardly used, not abused.

I will post pictures later. It has a shock buff installed, a bolt hold back (not installed), and a recoil pad that needs some fitting.

Here's the kicker, 10 mags for sale also, 5-5 round factory mags, 5-8 round factory mags in excellent condition. I won't sell the mags until the shotgun goes. I have a general idea of what I could get if I part out the package. So, make me a resonable offer.

scott@oregonshooting.com

I have lots of references and feedback on E-bay and Gunbroker. I am giving it a week here and then will be listing it parted out on the auction sites.

Thanks all!

So what are you asking for the package?

Make me a resonable offer.

I will accept the best offer in order of submission. I have 1 reasonable offer so far, so I will respond to offers by 7:00 pm tonight (PST.)

I hate horse trading and this seems to work ok, thanks for your interest.

Suggestion- if your going to post a add to selling something have a price to go along with it, tired of seeing best offer gets it bullshit. There shouldn't be any of this silent auction crap if you posting a add. If you want a auction go to gunbroker.

Sorry to the folks who wanted me to post a price and took it personally. I was not trying to be rude. I have learned it is much easier for me to offer what I have and select the first person who comes in with a fair offer. I do not wish to haggle with each individual over prices and parting out a package deal.

I have received several fair offers. Some for the whole package and some for parts of the package. I have accepted an offer and if that offer falls through I will notifiy the next person who has submitted a fair offer.

I decide to post it here because I gained much from this website when considering the S12 and saw there were folks who I could provide something they were looking for at a fair price. I would rather pass the savings of not using a auction site to the purchaser, but that's just me.

I wasn't looking for "top dollar" just fair.

Thanks again all!

Thanks for the feedback, there were enough people that responded with offers that were good enough for me.

You can close/delete this thread if you'd like, unless several offers fall through the item is gone to a new home.

I appreciate the help selling this item!

Dude some people have different ideas of what "fair" is.

That is exactly why I prefer offers. If someone offers me something I know they must feel comfortable with their offer and I don't have to waste time bargaining with people who aren't on the same page.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.