I need a disconnector spring!

I'm in the middle of putting a tapco double hook FCG in my saiga 308, and I found out that the saiga factory disconnector spring is too big to fit in the tapco disconnector spring hole.

I don't want to mess with opening up the hole, but has anyone ever done it? Anyone have a spring that'll fit?

Everywhere thats got them wants to charge me $$$ for s/h! On a spring??!!! It can't cost more than 39 cents to mail it.

Any help?

Edited by headshot
I'm in the middle of putting a tapco double hook FCG in my saiga 308, and I found out that the saiga factory disconnector spring is too big to fit in the tapco disconnector spring hole.

I don't want to mess with opening up the hole, but has anyone ever done it? Anyone have a spring that'll fit?

Everywhere thats got them wants to charge me $$$ for s/h! On a spring??!!! It can't cost more than 39 cents to mail it.

Any help?

hello i have put a stiff balpoint pen spring in my gun and it worked fine but if you reallly want a true ak spring pm me your address and i will send you one. I think i have an extra stamp also. hope this will help