Ready made side folder

I also wanted to add before you rush out and buy that set up that its much better to convert the gun. It is really difficult to reach 922r compliance without adding the 3 pieces the new trigger provides. Besides that a converted gun looks ten times better.

I also wanted to add before you rush out and buy that set up that its much better to convert the gun. It is really difficult to reach 922r compliance without adding the 3 pieces the new trigger provides. Besides that a converted gun looks ten times better.

I agree with you and would go one step further and say that as good as Ace products are, that product is a really bad one. I wonder how many people are running around with illegal Saigas and don't even know it. They really shouldn't sell that thing, it's going to be trouble for them and trouble for a lot of the people that buy them and might cause the rest of us a hassle or two along the way as well.

I'm curious to know who does the conversion, how much, more than one company doing them?

Thanx!

I'm curious to know who does the conversion, how much, more than one company doing them?

Thanx!

I say do it yourself. It's really easy to do. There are tutorials in the tech section. But if your not mechanically inclined contact Tromix (tony Rumore) on this site. He is probably the top builder out there. There is also Elite firearms which I have heard good and bad things about. There are several posts about them on this site. I don't have first hand knowledge so you can judge for yourself.

[

Thanx!

I say do it yourself. It's really easy to do. There are tutorials in the tech section. But if your not mechanically inclined contact Tromix (tony Rumore) on this site. He is probably the top builder out there. There is also Elite firearms which I have heard good and bad things about. There are several posts about them on this site. I don't have first hand knowledge so you can judge for yourself.

I think I will do it myself. Do you have the tutorial link? I seen on for a 7.62x39 conversion. Which FCG?

Thanx.

look here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=8856

That gives you all the links you could want. I believe that the .308 is the easiest of all the rifles to convert. Don't quote me on that though. They are similar so even a tutorial on the x39 or .223 will work. I would just get a flashlight and pull your dust cover off and inspect it. You will quickly be able to see what you need to do.

As for the FCG I would just use the G2. Inexpensive and works good.