While I wait for a replacement scope, wanted to know if there is a peep sight that mounts on the rear of the receiver cover? I have a Mojo but that is located far forward where the blade sight normally is. Saw one for the receiver cover but they said it wasn't for Saigas. Thanks for any info you might have. Don

• 2 weeks later...

I made a rear sight with protective ears for my Saiga out of square tubing but had to trim the protective ears off because they interfered with my side rail scope. I used a laser to mark the aperture hole location by shining it from the front sight to the factory open rear sight. After shooting it I removed the factory open sight and I shoot a lot better with it.

While we're discussing scopes does anyone make a side rail scope or mount that will sit on the rifle centerline? I am left handed and my scope is too far to the left and I have to cant the rifle to shoot wih the scope. This is due to the Russian army making everyone shoot only right handed.