Sweet!..Can you shoot 357 sig just by switching barrels in the glock 22s like I do my Sigs??

Advantage makes a really kewl 22lr conversion kit for that Glock..You can even get a threaded barrel for it..Their kit locks back on the last round unlike the Ceiner..

Sweet!..Can you shoot 357 sig just by switching barrels in the glock 22s like I do my Sigs??

Advantage makes a really kewl 22lr conversion kit for that Glock..You can even get a threaded barrel for it..Their kit locks back on the last round unlike the Ceiner..

YES I can convert it with just changing out the barrel and mags. Just like my Kimber.

Just curious for all you Glock guys. I was looking at a 40cal Glock for my next handgun purchase, 24c to be exact. Can anyone comment on the difference between the way the 22 vs the compensated 24c handle? Is there an appreciable difference. Don't want to jack the thread up, just saw an opening as I was also looking at the 22. Nice gun, brothers a 33yr LEO and swears by em.

I don't carry a glock as my primary..But I really like the baby glocks. for Back up or a light hideaway....I got a compensated G26...& a plain..The only diff I notice is the fire that flashs about a foot high out of the top at night Quals....of course ..on the hotter/heavier glocks like the 40S&W/357sig/& 45acp.....ya probably might have a bit better control or maybe less jump or recovery..I would imagine....I might pick up another baby 40 cal or 45..soon when i see a good group buy on some or personal deal....

The only thing about a Glock that disturbs me personally is the trigger & the safety style of it..Hard ta get used to it after be'n a "I can see the Hammer Dbl action+ single action type shooter for most of my life....Thats just me ,tho..:-)

Then again...If ya carry one ALL the time...it sure beats lug'n an all metal weapon around all the time..Heh-heh!

I agree the biggest and only problem I have is the safety. Since I picked up the gun i have shot 600 rounds of Winchester 40 S&W 180 GR. JHP and haven't had one single problem. even the first shots out where clean. I have ordered the .22 conversions for the Glock and my Kimber so I will update on that.

The new American Annual Handgunner Annual MAG. has some good articles on .22 conversions