Buffertech Mag Cinch

I have used other methods, including modified M-14 jungle clamps, for clamping S-12 mags together but these ones by Buffertech really work good! http://www.buffertech.com/stores/1/MAG_CINCHs_C3.cfm

Very tight and no binding, mag scratching, or slippage like the other ones. they are worth the $$. I took these pics for inparidel and others to show there is plenty of clearance for the Kobra or side mount realease tab.

post-1293-1148396585_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1148396598_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1148396611_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1148396695_thumb.jpg

Cobra, buddy, Glad to see that he mags clear the optic tab. Thanks for answering that one. But, what about the "squish factor." In other words, my jungle clamps CAN be overtorqued so the mag has feed problems. What's the story on that with the BT???Please advise.

Edited by inparidel

No squish factor at all with these. The pressure is more front to back rather than on the sides like the M-14 clamps.

Mak Tek that book is the Izhmash catalog, GREAT book full of info on the Saigas like they were designed to look and function.

Is the price of $20 for sets of (2)?

some, like the m-16, have two for 30rd mags but for the 20rdmags you only get one. same price though, which i always thought was a little strange! :D but it's only $20 for a really nice piece of gear (well made) and replacement straps in different colors are only $1.25...

thanks for the gouge, cobra!

Edited by PogueMahone

No prob ya'll. I promised Buffertech I would give a report after testing them on my S-12 mags. Thanks Buffertech for making another fine product, I don't care what some people think of their buffers, they work great in my guns.

• 10 months later...
No prob ya'll. I promised Buffertech I would give a report after testing them on my S-12 mags. Thanks Buffertech for making another fine product, I don't care what some people think of their buffers, they work great in my guns.

Perhaps I am a little late on this post, but do these fit the AGP 10rd magazines.....the AR10 ones you have and is one per mag ok with those also?