Hello wicked!! I now see why you defend the plastic gun so seriously. You went and spent to much money on to many of them instead of just buying 1 or 2 really nice guns or like ONE REALLY EXPENSIVE DESERT EAGLE. I'm pretty sure you said you couldn't afford one.

I believe you when you say you've seen to many kimbers fail at the range or in competion but my 10mm has never failed anywhere and its been dirty, hot, cold and slightly wet. Its had chainsaw shavings sprayed on it then 20 minutes later killed a beaver at 25 yards so you can take that or leave it. I MUST HAVE BOUGHTEN THE ONLY RELIABLE KIMBER THEY HAVE EVER PRODUCED. lol :haha:

Guest Guest

Hello Woody.

I'd like to state this now in hopes of clearing up any possible issues that may arise on this forum.

1. Wicked bought polymer guns. Granted I prefer the feel of a steel frame pistol myself, I see nothing wrong with Glocks or H&Ks or any other type of pistol that is primarily polymer. I just like the feel of a steel frame vs. the polymer. Don't knock other people's choice about their firearms.

2. Wicked is correct about the Kimber. I have to keep mine spic&span clean or else I start having feed errors. Maybe it's just my gun. Maybe it's just me... hell, maybe it's all of the above. Either way, he's not the only one. It's because of the Kimber that I've taken to the habit of field stripping and cleaning my pistols after every trip to the range. My buddy has a Glock 19 and he loves it. He's abused it like no gun should be abused and it still fires reliably. It's been dropped in sand, backed over by a 1/4 ton truck and dropped 30 ft off the roof of a 2 story building (don't ask). As reliable as the 1911 format is, I'd like to see a Kimber survive that and still shoot reliably. I wouldn't chance it with mine until I stripped it, cleaned it and gave it a thorough inspection.

3. This is a minor point but after a minor in Literature and English, I feel it needs to be made. Bought, not boughten is the proper word. The word bought is already a past tense of the verb buy.

I believe that FA990 already set the example of how poorly people can behave. Granted, he was only 16 and probably had his head stuffed too far up his rear end to smell his own feces but nonetheless, he is a prime example of "issues" in this forum. Whatever problems you may have with Wicked, please bury them. I don't believe it would be wise use of this forum to carry on the metal gun vs. plastic gun debate nor would it be very polite of you to throw dirt at one of our fellow forum mate(s) because of their choices. Just remember that despite being plastic or steel, a gun still shoots a bullet. That bullet can still kill. That's all that it comes down to... the fact that it's a firearm. Beyond that, it's all in the hands of the owner, literally.

Hello wicked!! I now see why you defend the plastic gun so seriously. You went and spent to much money on to many of them instead of just buying 1 or 2 really nice guns or like ONE REALLY EXPENSIVE DESERT EAGLE. I'm pretty sure you said you couldn't afford one.

I believe you when you say you've seen to many kimbers fail at the range or in competion but my 10mm has never failed anywhere and its been dirty, hot, cold and slightly wet. Its had chainsaw shavings sprayed on it then 20 minutes later killed a beaver at 25 yards so you can take that or leave it. I MUST HAVE BOUGHTEN THE ONLY RELIABLE KIMBER THEY HAVE EVER PRODUCED. lol :haha:

Thanks Guest... but with posts like this one, there is no amount of facts and logic that can sway his opinion. Let him have is fantasy world where you lay a loaded firearm down next to a running chainsaw and then shoot at beavers... Me? Personally? Like to live in the real world.

Your real world is retarded :killer: Who in the hell tells his friends he is so drunk that he is ready to puke so we had better take a picture and put it on a gun forum. Grow up you idiot.

Now wicked has a few fans backing him up, isn't that nice.

Like I said, I must have the ONLY RELIABLE KIMBER ever manufactured.

Wicked do you have any input on your but buddies comments about the plastic gun getting dropped and drove over compared to lying 15 yards from a running chainsaw? Do you like to hunt or fish? ? ? ? ? ? Analyze this question because What I am asking you is????????????????????????????????

Your real world is retarded :killer: Who in the hell tells his friends he is so drunk that he is ready to puke so we had better take a picture and put it on a gun forum. Grow up you idiot.

Now wicked has a few fans backing him up, isn't that nice.

Like I said, I must have the ONLY RELIABLE KIMBER ever manufactured.

Wicked do you have any input on your but buddies comments about the plastic gun getting dropped and drove over compared to lying 15 yards from a running chainsaw? Do you like to hunt or fish? ? ? ? ? ? Analyze this question because What I am asking you is????????????????????????????????

Another well thought out response from Woody. I have grown to expect this type of non-sequitor type response, listing things that have nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

I was waiting for the homosexual comments to come back... I knew they would. You do realize this makes you look very stupid, don't you?

Let me address the issues at hand:

1. That picture wasn't of me you mongoloid... it is a very well known picture that is all over the internet. It was posted as a joke. Here in my "retarded" real world we have a thing called "humor". In this case it had nothing to do with homosexuals, chain saws or beavers, so you might not want anything to do with it.

2. I have no "fans" backing me up. You, on the other hand, have intellegent well spoken people disagreeing with you. This isn't about me, Woody, it's about you.

3. "Guest" was not bragging about his personal acts of stupidity, he is informing us that somebody ELSE did these things, and the gun survived. Among other things Woody, you need some schooling on reading comprehension. That aside, Glock has done some pretty serious torture tests on thier guns that would have destroyed most (if not all) 1911's, and the Glock still functioned.

4. Do I like to hunt and fish? Where the hell did this come from? The answer is yes, but I don't see what that has to do with anything that we are talking about...

5. "Analyze this question because What I am asking you is????????????????????????????????" - I don't even know where to begin with this mess of almost random words and exessive punctuation... I did analyze it and other than there being no question, I came to the conclusion that you are lacking in conversation skills. Was that the question?

Look, Woody, you can continue to let yourself be embarassed by posting junk like this, or you can just shape up and play nice. I have to admit it is fun tearing you a new one all the time, but I am sure it is boring for others. To them, I humbly apologize.

The offer is still open if you would like to learn more about Glocks or Kimbers... I am here for you as long as you behave and use your "big boy" voice.

BACK ON TOPIC:

I found a picture of my "Pimp" Glock Model 20... quite possibly the finest 10mm pistol ever made.

28826mi_glock20_1_jpg.jpg

28826mi_glock20_rear_jpg.jpg

This was a police trade in, and in very good shape when I got it. This picture was when I picked it up in the gun store. The finish is obviously not original, but it is in great shape. Tracing the serial number, it is in the first batch ever sent to the USA from Austria (7/1990). It has the upgraded locking block and extractor and safties, which were all added in 1992 (I believe). The gun is in great shape and is a tac driver with the Glock reliability to back it up.

Edited by Wicked96SS
You do realize this makes you look very stupid, don't you?

agreed. it seems to me that woody is just looking for a fight.

woody... i have some drunk pictures of myself. does that mean i need to grow up too?

This is great everybody is getting involved and that was my intention. I DONT THINK HE EVEN OWNS A KIMBER.

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked I have a question for you. What is it exactly about your glock 20 that makes it the finest 10mm ever made. This is your opinion and you are entitled to that but thats all it is "opinion" or did this quote come from a gun magazine. I'm just looking for a little more fact that the glock 20 is the finest.

JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY QUOTE THIS ALSO!!

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

This is great everybody is getting involved and that was my intention. I DONT THINK HE EVEN OWNS A KIMBER.

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked I have a question for you. What is it exactly about your glock 20 that makes it the finest 10mm ever made. This is your opinion and you are entitled to that but thats all it is "opinion" or did this quote come from a gun magazine. I'm just looking for a little more fact that the glock 20 is the finest.

JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY QUOTE THIS ALSO!!

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

I wouldn't dare NOT quote it you lovable dolt! Your words are like retard-poetry to my ears...

Thanks for the greeting, and good day to you as well!

As for my G20 being quite possibly the best 10mm handgun made: You are correct, this is my EDUCATED opinion after firing MANY different guns over a LONG peroid of time. Now, I don't have any stories where I lobbed my firearm on the ground while I was chopping some kindling, and then picked it up and killed a rodent, so most of my more scientific evidence will be lost on you I am sure. But, here it goes:

It will feed any 10mm round. With an inexpensive conversion barrel, I can shoot .40 S&W with the same magazines as the 10mm (duh). It has NEVER had a malfunction since I have owned it. Okay... let me repeat that for you Woody: IT HAS NEVER HAD A MALFUNCTION SINCE I HAVE OWNED IT... keep in mind, this is a 14 year old gun that served a a policeman's service pistol until recently. The gun is capable of sub 2 inch groups at 25 yards on bench rest. Now, I will be the first to admit, that *I* am not capable of that type of group at 25 yards, but it is good to know the gun is. This is also atypical of most Glocks, so not sure what is up with mine... or if the bench rest tests were a fluke. But, I can hit 8.5x11 sheets of paper relatively quick at that distance, and that is as good as I need to be.

I have fired just about every 10mm offering that it has, and the gun has never hiccuped once.

Now, I am sure you will manage to spit out "Neither has my Kimber" between your spitting dip... but I paid $350.00 for the gun. Plus, it is 14 years old. Where will your Kimber be in 14 years of heavy use? I hurts me to say, as I am a Kimber fan as well, but both of ours will be scrap metal somewhere.

Now, would you please respond with some more idiotic non-sequitors? Please?

ghod u fucking assholes, i made this thread to post pics of ur guns not fight over the same goddamn shit as in all the other forums

Did I or did I not post pictures?

If you don't like it, leave. Simple as that. But to start hurling names around like an 8 year old makes you no better or smarter than Woody.

Here is another picture so you won't cry anymore:

Another picture of my Kimber TLE RL II

28826mi_kimber_tle_rl_ii_2_jpg.jpg

A picture of my "Kitchen Gun":

28826mi_sp101flag_2_jpg.jpg

Anybody else? Let's turn this thread around and restore Shotgun's faith in mankind.

Edited by Wicked96SS

damn wicked, you got a lot of pistols. if you ever get sick of em', i'll be happy to take a few of those off your hands :angel:

and as far as the name calling, and other shit goes... lack of moderation will do that. mackc oughta make one of the members a moderator.

I think chips has a crush on you wicked, he seems to be repeatedly kissing your ass post after post.

Wicked I must say that EVERY reply you give me I laugh very loudly, my wife just asked me whats so funny.

Nighty Night yall!!

Hey chips go to hell I'm here to stay whether you like it or not. If your going to throw sarcasm in my direction I'm going to SHOOT it in yours.

Sorry SHOTGUN I'm having some computer problems and can't paste over any pictures right now but we're working on that.

Wicked I must say your collection is quite impressive and wish I still owned half of what used to be here. I've gotten rid of a Taurus 9 blued with rubber grips which didn't go to far across town to my dads, a beretta .22 stainless snubby that you could hide in your hand, a ruger .357 revolver, and my favorite which was a DE .44 mag in TIN Gold with a 6 inch barrel, rubber grips, and a Bushnell hollow. I had around $1700 into it and the extra $500 dollar finish I paid for had to many scratches from the factory in it and for $1700 it needed to be flawless, but it did shoot quite nice but on the other hand they're a little heavy. I was actually surprised they took it back but I had only shot around a dozen rounds through it.

I think chips has a crush on you wicked, he seems to be repeatedly kissing your ass post after post.

really? me saying one time that he has a lot of pistols is "repeatedly kissing ass"?

in fact, i believe that is the only thing i have ever said to wicked on these forums.

furthermore, a quick search of all your posts shows that more than half of your total posts are or contain a personal attack on a member of these forums. im not sure why you are trying to stir up shit. you're an adult. why dont you try acting like one.

Wicked I must say your collection is quite impressive and wish I still owned half of what used to be here.  I've gotten rid of a Taurus 9 blued with rubber grips which didn't go to far across town to my dads, a beretta .22 stainless snubby that you could hide in your hand, a ruger .357 revolver, and my favorite which was a DE .44 mag in TIN Gold with a 6 inch barrel, rubber grips, and a Bushnell hollow.  I had around $1700 into it and the extra $500 dollar finish I paid for had to many scratches from the factory in it and for $1700 it needed to be flawless, but it did shoot quite nice but on the other hand they're a little heavy.  I was actually surprised they took it back but I had only shot around a dozen rounds through it.

Well Woody... I have a sickness... I buy guns, and then I never get rid of them. Well, I will trade them for another gun, but my rule has always been only to ADD to the number of guns I have, not to take away... someone once said that there is a fine line between hobby and mental illness... I realized that I crossed that line when my wife and I had to get a rider on our home insurance policy because of the "value" of my gun collection.... sigh....

Anyhow, the most recent addition to our Arsenal is actually my wifes carry gun. She loves this little thing. Personally, I think it has more precieved recoil than the Glock 26 that I was trying to convince her to get, but she really liked this one, and shoots it pretty good... she is comfortable with it, and I guess that is all that matters...

Kahr PM9 9mm

28826mi_kahr_pm9_3_jpg.jpg

Edited by Wicked96SS

This looks the perfect ccp weapon for a woman or anyone for that matter. It looks just a hair bigger then that .22 beretta I had, they are so easy to hide. What state are you guys in and what is ccp law there?

• 4 weeks later...