Hello All. I have just been reading here occasionally, I went nuts and bought the following Saiga 12, Saiga .308, and Saiga 7.62X39, LOVE'em ALL!!!! really nice shooting guns!!! I have been a shooter/collector for quite a while and look forward to learning/sharing here !

good shootin'

Atlasx :D

Hello All. I have just been reading here occasionally, I went nuts and bought the following Saiga 12, Saiga .308, and Saiga 7.62X39, LOVE'em ALL!!!! really nice shooting guns!!! I have been a shooter/collector for quite a while and look forward to learning/sharing here !

good shootin'

Welcome! I've found the forum to be very informative and educational. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgable members. You've just begun the addiction :D

Before ya know it, you are going to want one of each... then more than one of each... its a dangerous obsession... Especially to the WALLET! ROFL!!!

Welcome to the forums!!! Enjoy!!!

:smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I am in for trouble before I start, I bought the Saiga 12, 7.62X39 and the .308 all in the same week only had time to shoot the 12 ga and the 7.62X39 so far and LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!! Just put a scope on my .308 and can't wait for the weekend to go shoot it!!!

good shootin'

I guess I am in for trouble before I start, I bought the Saiga 12, 7.62X39 and the .308 all in the same week only had time to shoot the 12 ga and the 7.62X39 so far and LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!! Just put a scope on my .308 and can't wait for the weekend to go shoot it!!!

good shootin'

Three Saigas in a week?!?! That's the way to do it. :up: Remember, you were warned! :lol: