TAPCO FOLDING STOCK!!!

Just got the new catalog and they have AK-47 folding stock for stamped receivers $49.00! Can theese be made to work on 308s? I just disassembled mine to start the convertion, the only parts I've ordered so far are the FCG and I think I'll try to convert to M-14 mags

Folding stocks are not uncommon, and even though I don't have a Saiga 308, I imagine it can be done, but I suggest waiting till after September as the current Crime Bill considers such a modification illegal. You could pin it yourself so that it doesn't fold, but I have heard from a reliable source in local government that even that doesn't truely cut it.

I would think that would be sufficient too, but I was told that pinning a telescoping stock on an AR isn't good enough, because the stock must never be classified as a collapsable stock to be legal...weird huh? That sound like something the ATF would come up with to skew the laws.

I'll let you guys know how the stock is, I just ordered one from Tapco because they have a deal going for free shipping. They won't get them in for another week, so it will be about 2 weeks until I receive it. I also have an ACE skeleton stock on my 7.62 Saiga right now. Now I just have to decide which stock to put on which gun come september (7.62 Saiga and Saiga 12 gauge).

STK060105_lg.jpg