I was out and about yesterday, and decided to drop by Arlington Arms Gun Company in, (you guessed it), Arlington Texas. I was looking to see if they had any long arms on the cheap, when I spotted a nice looking pistol that at first glance I thought was a CZ or KEL TEC. It was a 9mm postol by a company called SKYY. The weapon had an ambidextrious safety, three dot ajustable metal sights, and came with two magazines. It's about six inches long, and about four inches tall. Magazine holds nine rounds I was told. Picked it up and noticed it felt good in my hand, even the lil finger grove for my pinky finger was right on. As to the safety, it was hard to engage at first, and by this I mean stiff, but that could be due to the weapon being new in box. I did like how the trigger was completly disengaged when the safety was on, but boy!, that trigger has to be every bit of 9/10 pounds. You can't shoot this thing by accident. I was woundering if any of you owned this weapon, or had fired it, and what your impressions are of it. Arlington wanted $289.99 for it. The warranty on this thing is supposed to be lifetime.

I would check gunbroker before you commit to that one... I see quite a few ( if they are the right ones...) for $250 with FREE shipping. ( obviously there would be an FFL fee... but mine is 10 bucks... maybe you can get as lucky? )

And some were $239.00

Just a thought...

:smoke:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Wow, a lot of negativity here.

I hereby offer the vote of Pro Skyy. I had one in the all black finish. They are great guns.

True, they did copy the KT design, but they added a stainless slide and a manual safety. I dealt with the warranty department, and they were extremely fast and friendly. Can't say that for KT...although I like their rifles, liberal friendly that they are :D

I only sold the Skyy because they are pretty light and I didn't enjoy shooting the 9mm with my wife. She got a Taurus PT111 but that's a different discussion.