Any interest in Saiga-12 double stack receiver flats or undrilled blan

so far i can get single stacks to stay put, but i had to add an adapter to them to stop them from wiggling in the swelled receiver.

my other project is a complete failure so im going for a Beta-C style instead.

im having major problems feeding off the stick mags, bad way of locking on the rim when it cycles.

im up to 20 on the double stack sticks and the other project is going to be quite heavy and almost too bulky to be of any real use.

You mean a drum like this...funny no one liked it a year ago.

SaigaDrum2.jpg

SaigaDrum.jpg

P12vs-2.jpg

HaloMfg.jpg

We make 20rd sticks also. We just decided to make the whole gun for them.

When will this be available?

Just make sure the whole gun isnt over 9lbs. After that it becomes a destructive device.

Count me in! I need one of those.

I think Halo gave up on the P-12. They haven't made an update on it in almost a yr. I was supposed to be 2nd on the waiting list for one so it sucks. Hopefully he is just taking longer ( a whole lot) than he expected and staying low key. I don't think so though. Everything points to it's cancelled.

batfe says that it IS AN 80% receiver and can be sold without a FFL since it requires welding to be built.

sticks still wont chamber right but i think i have that figured out by giving the mag a slight slant, forces the rounds to stack properly

the project also has a slight slant, just enough to get the rounds to stack.

way to damned heavy to be of any real use but hey, who wants a shotgun that can fire 60 rounds in semi

getting this thing to chamber properly is still an issue, not sure whats stopping it, i get a classic 1911 style 3 point bind every time.

current method of building is to cut the stock receiver directly in front of the mag latch and right behind the front trunnion.

remove all rivets and tap the rivet holes for 8-32

weld the 3 sections together and slide the rear receiver portion in to the new sleeve from the top. no removing the rivets on the trigger guard so you dont screw up the trigger depth.

install front and rear trunnions, blue locktite needed.

reinstall internals, install new safety.

the original cross pins can be used with the sleeve, it has cutouts so the pins can be removed and installed easily.

if you prefer this can also be riveted.

current estimated cost is $190 for the sleeve and $40 a pop for the 20 rounders.

Edited by montana bound