hi everyone, i'd like to buy some 10 rnd mags. i'll pay dearly for them. if no one has 'em, direct me to a source, would ya.....thanx!

I have a couple but I'm not too interested in getting rid of any. Money talks though. Hell, PM me with an offer if ya want. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...
Not to get into anyone business but what do these mags usually go for? I am picking up my 410 later this morning. I need one of these mags. If anyone has one for sale please pm me.

hehehehe I got one waiting at VA arms too. maybe we need a VA chapter here at saiga12

I'm presonally planning on getting some regualr mags from FMBG and seeing if I can find any similar bodies and work a solution like they did int eh 308 section with a G3 mag fitted to a lo-cap 308 mags for a 25 round capacity.

10-rounders are tough to come by....

I've played with that G3 mag idea some with the 410. You can cram a bunch of 410 shells in there. Trouble is trying to find a way to make a doublestack feed with those rimmed shells. Need to come up with some kind of workable feed tower. Maybe I'll get that back out and play with it some more. I bought some extra 4 rd mags to use for a high cap project. If nothing else I plan on frankenmagging some of them together to make hi caps. One advantage this should have is the 4rd mags feed the Barnaul steel cases WAY better than the 10 rdrs do.

If you remove the bottom spring support they will hold 5 rds so it shouldn't be hard to make a 10 from two 4s. :smoke:

hehehehe I got one waiting at VA arms too. maybe we need a VA chapter here at saiga12

I'm presonally planning on getting some regualr mags from FMBG and seeing if I can find any similar bodies and work a solution like they did int eh 308 section with a G3 mag fitted to a lo-cap 308 mags for a 25 round capacity.

I picked mine up from an Arfcom member this am. What is FMBG?

I picked mine up from an Arfcom member this am. What is FMBG?

This is what he's referring to.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=11326

Welcome to Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns!

So why do we have such a different name? Because everyone has the "Tactical Elite something or the other" name, and we are a different type of company providing a new level of service to individuals, Agencies, Units and Production Companies across the globe.