Last Batch of the synthetic stocked saiga's in 308??

Since RAAC emailed me back saying that the saiga in 308 w/synthetic stock is no longered pictured on their website because its no longer on the import list. It makes me wonder is this is all that we will see in this confirguration once these dryup. The supply of the 308's has already dried up at Saiga Central so its going to happen across our country now as the supply of the synthetic stocked saiga 308's get slim. Once these saiga's in 308 are all gone what will we have left in 308's? The model 100's? I already have mine but i'm thinking about the future of the saiga in 308 all i see right now is the wood stock saiga and the saiga 100 on the RAAC website pictured.

Go to the saiga site and see whats pictured and whats not pictured anymore. You will see no black synthetic stocked 308 saiga's pictured at all. Thats no 16" or 22" barreled synthetic stocks in 308.

so saiga central doesnt have any anymore?...i was just gonna buy one with the draganov butstock in .308 from them........dont tell me that man...say it aint so...say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly mis-understood. They are getting 308's in the next shipment, they are all sold. They are getting more 308's in wood and poly on the following shipment. In fact, sinc ethat will be about the time we deliver the 308 mags, they have upped the number coming in anticipation of the new found popularity of the guns.

They do not have any in stock now, the next shipment is spoken for, the following shipment has plenty to go around. If you need some now, we stocked up on them....

In fact, sinc ethat will be about the time we deliver the 308 mags, they have upped the number coming in anticipation of the new found popularity of the guns.

Yep, I think the demand will go up for sure. The mag issue is the only thing holding the Saiga back IMHO.

Plus, the barrel ban is causing a depletion of complete kits and this will up the cost for the builders, so the Saiga will fill that niche nicely too, further increasing demand... and making a bigger market for the mags on the back side.

Lets hope it does!

The mag issue didn't bother me at all I purchased a quality gun when i purchased all my saiga's thats what counts and i got them at a good price too. Now they have been going up recently and the larger mag will only drive all the prices higher too. But if there are no more poly stocked 308's being imported we just may see the used ones being sold for a lot higher in the near future. The point of my post is to get what you want now before the shortage of the 308 saiga happens or before most realize its happening.

Like RAAC said the poly saiga's in 308win are not on the import list plus its not pictured on their website anymore too. I'll will believe that they still offer them when i see them pictured again. Its sad is we lose that model and i wonder why its discontinued?

They are not on the next shipment (they are on the 5th boatload), they are still on the approved import list and they have approved form 6's for them. They are coming in, don't worry.

your talking about the regular poly stock....or the dragunov type stock with the adjustable cheek piece...i didnt see any of the dragunov type ones on your website.