I've been away from this forum for a while, are saigas finally being imported again? From spending the afternoon reading up on some posts, it apears they are now available. Where would you suggest ordering from? I've got to have a BHO on mine! I have an S20 but now i want a 12 aswell

I've been away from this forum for a while, are saigas finally being imported again? From spending the afternoon reading up on some posts, it apears they are now available. Where would you suggest ordering from? I've got to have a BHO on mine! I have an S20 but now i want a 12 aswell

Welcome back! Oh yeah they're here. FBMG (PvtPyle) has good dealer prices if you can find a FFL local to you to order from. Plus I would consider them to be one of the preferred vendors who has a presence on here. They're always straight shooters so to speak. Otherwise, search gunbroker & you'll see...Beware - there's S-12 models that were imported too short and have welded chokes.

Be careful of the Re-stamped receivers also, Old EAA receivers that became RAA

alright, yea I know several FFL guys that can order for me. was there anything wrong with the old EAA guns... my 20 works great, after a few mods... my boss has a 2000 S12 that works better than my 20... 2001 i think. I've seen the FBMG website, shipping time fairly quick?