I dunno why I feel the need to hassle folks... but I do... I cant resist!!!

I log onto Gunbroker... and I see all these Saiga auctions that are 40%, 50% 100% OVER RETAIL... some prices are LITERALLY DOUBLE the going RETAIL RATES!!!! :blink::huh::eek:

SO I feel the need... I ASK the seller WHY their prices are so high... DO these Saigas have something "special" that makes them worth DOUBLE the going rates? do they have gold plated bores? do they come with special add ons not mentioned in the ad? :lol:

So far I dont have any replies... but I feel better just being a DICK! :up:

I dont see how they can EXPECT to sell ANYTHING when they can be had for FAR LESS than they want... even on GB you can find the SAME guns for MUCH LESS... what ARE THEY THINKING?!?!?!? :blink:

:smoke:

:super: Just looking for that sucker or novice. Special place for them :devil: I've done the same. I always ask if there are special mods or if it's a collectors edition. Don't ever get a reply either. Do notice few of them ever get bid on, and they just keep relisting them. :smoke:

I ACTUALLY went so far as to ask a seller if he would take $250 on a Kalashnikov import marked .410, which I think he was asking WELL OVER $300.00 for... I told him the new ones were in for $225.00 retail... he replied!!!

He politely declined to sell it for $250.00 and wished me luck with my $225.00 gun... LOL Go figure!

:smoke: