Source for Saiga-12 eight round mags?

Does anybody know of a reliable, well priced and in stock source for Source for Saiaga-12 eight round mags? Being able to get it within two weeks is also a must. The mags seem to be scarce, or priced well over $100 most places... Seems these used to be available for like $89 at one time...or am I wrong? I'm trying to find some of these for a couple of good customers and am not having much luck, thought I'd check with you guys. LMK, thanks!

Gentlemen, Was going to list these on 4sale section. Have 3 8rd mags, not in wrap because I used them one time at training session last week. If interested $360 for all 3, plus shipping. Ordered from a seller overseas and he sent and billed me for a 2 double shipments. This is the price I paid per 3. PM or email if interested. :smoke:

But ebayers generally pay $150+ :rolleyes:

Admittedly it's been a while since I've paid attention to the final sale prices on them but a few months ago they were never over $140's. That is getting a bit steep. :ded: If the prices are appreciating then I'll hold on to the pile I have as they have now become an investment. ;)

8-rounders on ebay used to go for $200+ at times... I've got only one, which I got for $70 plus about $10 shipping from Finland. But I'm holding on to it... I personally really need a wooden rear stock like Bvamp has or used to have. I would be interested in another 8-rounder, but they are scarce and expensive.

A friend of mine went to Russia and couldn't even find them there. Maybe building domesticated mags for the saiga-12 wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.