If you don't like the trigger....

Hmm.... I may just have to guinea-pig one of these next week... I think thats a pretty nifty idea.

I wonder if when they say it reduces "trigger pull" by 50% they are referring to travel, not so much weight. Wouldnt you need the same force to pull that back as the original... however... with angles and leverage... it may just do the trick...so... I guess that would work... should be pretty cool!

On the S-308 though, I would think once the factory trigger gets past the little bearing on that jobby, it might act rather rough, and make for an even MORE ugly trigger pull... just a thought to ponder...

*IF* I get one... I will be sure to let folks know... (Cant order one till Friday... Thems the rules.. LOL)

If anyone else wants to have a go at one... please post results when it arrives! :up:

:smoke:

I checked one of those out at a gun show a few months back. I can't remember clearly enough about it ti say it made the trigger pull any longer, it was definately a lot lighter (less effort) and for whatever reason, felt much smoother. It was mounted on an old bolt action and an SKS. It flipped out of the way so I could dry fire it normally, then flip it up and dry fire again with the assist without changing anything. I would have to call it an improvement but I wasn't sure if I would like the bottom piviot and I was thinking it was in the 50-$75 range. The one at the show looked a little cruder than the one pictured also.