AGP? 10rd

There is also a local guy here that is manufacturing a really slick 10 rounder. VERY cool design. He's in the molding process. We have all given him pre-orders, and every week, he gives us all an update. It's just smart business.

What price is he offering, and where can we go to preorder? Any pictures of the prototypes?

You can find those HERE

There is also a local guy here that is manufacturing a really slick 10 rounder. VERY cool design. He's in the molding process. We have all given him pre-orders, and every week, he gives us all an update. It's just smart business.

What price is he offering, and where can we go to preorder? Any pictures of the prototypes?

You can find those HERE

No, those are the AGP magazines. I Emailed the guy asking to be put on the waiting list, and he told me personally to go to that site and order from them because they comprise a large part of their first order. IE, AGP ships out their first order to those on the list, those people have a large order on the list, they get their mags, and they in turn ship their mags out to those that preordered with them!! I got this DIRECT from Kevin's mouth.

You can find those HERE

No, those are the AGP magazines. I Emailed the guy asking to be put on the waiting list, and he told me personally to go to that site and order from them because they comprise a large part of their first order. IE, AGP ships out their first order to those on the list, those people have a large order on the list, they get their mags, and they in turn ship their mags out to those that preordered with them!! I got this DIRECT from Kevin's mouth.

Here's what's going down with this so far, we have a certain number of these things allocated to us, we haven't sold all of our allocation yet so we can still take pre-orders. Kevin has already filled all of his portion of the first production run with pre-order. He doesn't want to pre-sell more than what he's going to have available for when they are ready to ship for the first production run. We've got another 30 or so pre-order slots available right now.

Well;

I know a lot of guys who have delt with AGP Turbo (same company).

They tell me that they make and build some 1st class stuff in the high performance auto arena!

So I would tend to beleive that they would do the same in the weapons arena.

The items which they market for cars is very impressive, and the cost is a hell of a lot more than these mag's, so I don't think that money is an issue.

I too would wait a little longer for quality rather than having junk right now.

I'm currently working on a magwell for my Saiga, and if it turns out good, I'll offer it to the public, but I've put this project on hold until AGP comes out with there mag's. I'd like to make it work with any available magazine. But if for any reason it dosen't work out (quality, function or cost) I will not offer it to anyone. Bad products mean bad business. And I too will not put something out thats not 100%, no matter how long it takes.

Well;

I know a lot of guys who have delt with AGP Turbo (same company).

They tell me that they make and build some 1st class stuff in the high performance auto arena!

They do make good Audi stuff (although I went the GIAC/Borla route). I will be getting one of these mags though! :D

Here's what's going down with this so far, we have a certain number of these things allocated to us, we haven't sold all of our allocation yet so we can still take pre-orders. Kevin has already filled all of his portion of the first production run with pre-order. He doesn't want to pre-sell more than what he's going to have available for when they are ready to ship for the first production run. We've got another 30 or so pre-order slots available right now.

ANY SLOTS LEFT??

ANY SLOTS LEFT??

Yea are there any slots left?