Got my new .223 today!

I finally got my new .223 today. Gonna go shoot it on Wed. I plan on doing a conversion and was wondering which mags are the easiest to convert to? I've looked over a bunch of posts and the Galil Orlites seem pretty easy to convert and pretty cheap to purchase. Is this the best option? I was also wondering if anyone had put a foregrip on their saiga? I have an SKS with a synthetic stock that I installed a rail and foregrip on and I love the feel of it. Any other suggestions for a new saiga owner would be appreciated also. Thanks in advance.

The Bulgarian waffles are by far the easiest and best mags to use if you want a solid lockup and 100% reliability. They are a little more expensive than some of the others but you get what you pay for...

If you are interested I have some clear ones (smoke) that are already converted to work with a feedramp installed in your gun. (another very easy easy mod that too many people are afraid to take on)

I've got 20 and 30 rdrs available.

Here's what they look like.

post-1293-1158667909_thumb.jpg

The 50 round metal Galils that I bought, didn't need anything done to them, except to be loaded with 50 rounds. A bit awkward in the gun. I think you can get the 35 rounders in plastic and metal from CDNN. Haven't tried the 35 round metals, but had to modify the plastic ones. Bullet guide is a must and easy to do if you take your time.