It's unlikey anyone has had experience with the AK .223 Promags, I don't belive they have been released yet. Here is the only other place I've seen AK .223 Promags mentioned: Midway and here: Island TacticalYou can find some disscussion about the 7.62x39mm promags and make educated guesses from that- mostly issues with the fact that they are bulgarian waffle knockoffs, except without the metal reinforcement and a shorter spring.

Edited by JK-47
  • 3 weeks later...

If the Pro Mag .223 magazine works in the Saiga then that will be a great magazine. My 7.62x39 Pro Mag magazine works great and the parts count a three parts towards the troublesome 922r compliance. I have to add a feed ramp for the magazine to work in my Saiga.

I've used the 762x39 promags in a saiga(with bullet guide),and they do work awesome. I've been waiting

for the the .223 promags, but like you say they have not been released yet. I check RSR every couple of days and they have them listed,but quantity 0.

Edited by gunboy69