ok this is sort of far away in the distance but notice now will give anyone enough time to plan if they wanted to attend. Pioneer Gun Club here in mo, we have cmp program we shoot 1/2 the year basically,, now during the summer we throw in a few extra fun matches one of wich is a comm block rifle match, it follows the standard rifle match rules,, in general course of fire for cmp is standing,standing to sitting, standing to prone and prone fire,,witha combination of single load slow fire and rapid fire,, all timed. you would need some sort of spotting scope to see at east 200 yards. becasue all fire is iron sights only, something to lay on like a mat of some sorts.. at least 80 rounds of ammo and be capable of reloads,, like 3 mags.. and of course eye and ear protection.. targets are at 200 yards , standard cmp reg targets with 200 full size , 300 reduced and 600yard reduced. . bolt guns are welcome too.

i bring this up becase it seems we have alot of folks that have saigas and other rifles that might want to get out and really try their skills. and this would not take place until next may june or july?we will be getting match sched out for next year in a few months but this should give anyone who would want to plan a trip? or lives close to comeout and have some fun. there would be oportunity to get some shooting advice from more experienced military personel if you ask,,

i can help anyone interested in coming,, even for the other matches,, oh there are match fees, and i'll have to find out what they will be. \

www.pioneergunclub.org for more info or email me lsgs@aol.com or post or pm...

lets get some folks together and get some shooting done.